Set up a book in Pressbooks!
Log into Pressbooks. Try to complete each of these actions in Pressbooks. How many levels can you achieve?
- Create a new book.
- Create parts.
- Create chapters.
- Add front matter.
- Add back matter.
- Upload an image into a chapter.
- Add metadata to the image you uploaded.
- Embed a video in Pressbooks.
- Change the theme of your book under Appearance.
- Adjust the Theme Options of your book.
- Export all file formats of your book.
- Add book metadata (contributors and license info) under Book Info.
- Import a Word document into Pressbooks.
- Clone an existing, openly licensed book into Pressbooks.
- Add a textbox in a chapter.
- Add a glossary term.
- Add the glossary term into a chapter.
- Create a footnote.
- Add a multiple choice exercise using H5P
- Add a table using TablePress.
- Make your book private.
- Showcase your exports on the web book homepage.
- Enable annotation on your book.
- Autopopulate a glossary.
- (optional) Use Mathjax or LaTeX syntax in Pressbooks
Need a hint? Step by step documentation for each of these actions can be found in the Pressbooks User Guide.
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.