Thank for your interest in the Go-Forth Pest Control Entrepreneurship Scholarship!
As entrepreneurs ourselves, the Go-Forth Pest Control team seeks opportunities to support entrepreneurship in the local communities we serve. We do this through both internship programs and scholarship programs. We are passionate about sharing our devotion to growth with the future leaders of the North Carolina business community.
The Go-Forth Pest Control Entrepreneurship Scholarship is a $1000 scholarship awarded each May to a deserving North Carolina student with a demonstrated passion for entrepreneurship.
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Be a high school senior and have been accepted to a North Carolina four-year accredited college or university undergraduate program, or be currently enrolled full-time in a North Carolina four-year accredited college or university undergraduate program
- Be in good academic standing with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Have demonstrated interest in business and entrepreneurship through courses, internships, volunteering, business ventures, and/or jobs.
- Resume, application, transcript and essay required
Application opens: November 1
Application deadline: March 31
Scholarship awarded: May 31
The scholarship will be paid directly to the North Carolina four-year accredited college or university undergraduate program for the upcoming fall semester.
The selection process is based upon: Prior academic performance
(25%), demonstrated commitment to entrepreneurship (in the form of courses, internships, previous business ventures, relevant jobs and/or volunteerism) (50%), and an essay (25%).
All information submitted through this application will be used for scholarship purposes only.