I really wish this blog had more exposure so that other people are aware of how dodgy Stockx is. I've been following this story as well as other's story about receiving fakes from Stockx really closely. People who claim that John has an agenda against Stockx is false. I've seen how Stockx handles this situation. In fact, they have a strict protocol as to how they deal with this. This is how Stockx handles the situation:
1. Stockx will ask the buyer to send a photo of the item with the Stockx tag still attached and to provide proof as to why the buyer thinks the item is fake.
2. Stockx "reviews" the photos.
3. Stockx will re-confirm the item is authenticate. In some cases they will deflect the issue to quality control issue. ONE THING FOR SURE IS THAT THEY WILL NEVER ADMIT THE ITEM IS FAKE.
4. They will be adamant again that the item is authentic. They will then suggest that if you don't like it, you can resell it back on Stockx, which is ridiculous considering the buyer will lose money just from Stockx fees. Not to mention the fake pair will then go to another buyer.
5. Stockx will wait and finally offer you a return label and a full refund to make it look like they're the white knights of the scenario. Again, Stockx will NEVER admit the item is fake.
I think a lot of people here have misunderstood what people are angry about Stockx. Whilst they might be pissed off that they received a fake item, the important issue here is that Stockx has demonstrated that they will NOT admit the item is fake. It's ironic that if they think the item is authentic, then why issue a return label and a refund? Isn't that indirectly admission of fault? My guess is that if they did, then they run the risk of exposing their business model and become liable for future and past incidents of fakes passing the Stockx authentication process.
To be honest, I wouldn't even be surprised that a lot of fakes are getting through Stockx. You also have to remember that we are only seeing a handful of people who realised they've received fakes and decided to expose Stockx. For all we know, there may be thousands out there that are unaware that they're wearing fakes. like jordanshoescheap4sale,
For those that think I'm talking trash, I will post several links from different people who received fakes. Notice in all of the situations, Stockx will always be adamant that the item is authentic.
The last two links are also UNC off-whites. Coincidence? I don't think so.
I really hope Jhon pins this comment so that more people are aware of this issue.